Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 6

The day began with the usual warm up. Some stretching, moving like idiots and playing games. I think everyone was a little tired today, so the atmosphere was a little blaaah. From there we wrote some tests and then moved into some fun, entertaining good ol' dancing. The lesson was choreographed movement through dance. I thought this was pretty funny, reminded me of the flash dances people do around the world. It would be so hard to choreograph such big groups of people!! From there we broke out into smaller groups and created our own dances. I thought some were pretty darn creative. The teacher added music and all the sudden our random movements, looked like creative dance pieces. I had a lot of fun creating it as well as watching the other groups do their pieces. Hopefully we get to do stage fighting next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment